NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Massage should not be construed as the substitute for medical examination or treatment and clients should see a physician, chiropractor or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment they are aware of. Clients should tell their provider in writing all their known medical conditions BEFORE THEIR MASSAGE APPOINTMENT. Clients should also keep the provider updated as to any changes in their medical profile, and understand that there shall be no liability on the provider’s part should they forget to do so. Statements have not been evaluated nor approved by the by the FDA.
THERAPEUTIC PURPOSES ONLY
The providers listed on this website perform massages for therapeutic purposes only. It is understood that any inappropriate behavior such as excessive drinking, drug use, illicit or sexually suggestive remarks, or advances made by the client will result in immediate termination of the session, and client will be liable for payment for the “full” scheduled appointment. After the dispute is evaluated by Planet Massage,, and Planet Massage determines that the client was at fault, the provider has the right to use Planet Massage to process the client’s credit card.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Planet Massage’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Planet Massage’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Planet Massage at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Planet Massage’s web site are provided “as is”. Planet Massage makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Planet Massage does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Planet Massage or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Planet Massage’s Internet site, even if Planet Massage or a Planet Massage authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Planet Massage’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Planet Massage does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Planet Massage may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Planet Massage does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Planet Massage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Planet Massage of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Planet Massage’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased online from Massage Club Inc, Fort Lauderdale, d/b/a Planet Massage Fort Lauderdale (“Planet Massage”). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Planet Massage at:
Planet Massage Fort Lauderdale
320 SE 10 Court
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Planet Massage.
- Planet Massage reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
- These terms and conditions also apply to spa gift certificates purchased via SpaEmergency.com and JoyOfSpa.com from Planet Massage.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Planet Massage for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate. Planet Massage reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- Planet Massage, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- Planet Massage reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card charge back, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Planet Massage is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Planet Massage reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Amount paid for gift certificates have no expiration date. Promotional value may have an expiration date as noted in the offer or on certificate.
- Planet Massage may, at its sole option and discretion (unless required by law) replace a lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate is valid, has not been redeemed and the replacement is issued to the verifiable beneficiary of such gift certificate. Such replacement will be the beneficiary’s sole remedy for such lost or misplaced gift certificates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Planet Massage reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Planet Massage is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Planet Massage can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
- Planet Massage is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
- PLANET MASSAGE, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND PLANET MASSAGE’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Florida, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.